Technical Account Managers (TAMs) are trusted advisors who are responsible for a portfolio of customers. TAMs provide high quality advice to ensure satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships. Key measures of success will include knowledge of and the relationship with customers, customer satisfaction measures and the consumption of services to forecast. TAMs are a customer facing role requiring both long term strategic and short term focus, and must build strong relationships at various levels as they acquire thorough knowledge of their customers’ business.
TAMs will have the technical capability to answer questions on deploying in the cloud, give advice on technology integration and will lead service optimisation activities for their customers. Activities include improving utilisation, resilience, API integration and customer service for support escalations.
- Responsible for building and leveraging the technical relationship with customers at all levels, including influencing Skyscape to improve the products and services delivered.
- Achieve trusted advisor status, capitalising on all opportunities to improve the overall customer experience.
- Maintain excellent relationships with all Skyscape teams supporting the Account.
- Work closely with customer delivery teams to enable successful deployment of applications on to our cloud platforms and to achieve greatest value throughout their lifecycle.
- Coordinate and expedite the resolution of technical issues acting as the key liaison point.
- Develop and agree Customer Plans ensuring knowledge transfer, ease of contact and escalation.
- Own high level escalations, irrespective of product or customer.
- Provide quantified quality of service action/improvement plans, detailing remedial actions.
- Use knowledge and experience to actively develop opportunities to increase revenue or satisfaction.
- Orchestrate internal subject matter experts to provide guidance and troubleshooting.
- Takes a professional approach with excellent stakeholder management and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive and results driven.
- Continuous learning approach; both in terms of building customer knowledge and understanding evolving technologies.
- Develop and maintain an excellent knowledge of Skyscape products and customer applications.
- Understands the business domain, customer goals and underpinning technologies.
- High level of general technical competence with a background in virtualisation, ideally VMware.
- Good working knowledge of Cloud Computing (IaaS and PaaS)
Employees holding this position are required to achieve and maintain an appropriate security clearance, as detailed in the header of this job description, as a condition of employment with Skyscape Cloud Services Limited.
Skyscape Cloud Services Limited is an equal opportunities employer. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, race and religion.