The primary responsibility for this role is to deliver high quality, high performing and persuasive email campaigns to our members in the Nordic territories (Sweden, Denmark and Norway).
As an email driven ecommerce business, the CRM team must ensure our communication program maximises the lifetime value of our customers by delivering the smartest, best in class email experience for our members. This role will be key in executing and help shaping the strategy of the territory, and reporting on the core metrics to the rest of the team.
This role will have full ownership of the testing schedule, and will be challenged with improving and maintaining response rates. This role should have a basic understanding of the region’s members, and ideally local language skills.
Primary responsibilities –
- Full ownership of all email execution and planning for the Nordics.
- Help develop a localised email strategy, in coordination with overall territory focus
- Set and deliver on key performance indicators for the email channel
- Develop a test & learn plan for optimising targeting, creative and CRM messages. Understand how to validate the results, and how to act upon the findings.
- Managing media & partner email execution for this region
- Sharing insight, reporting results with the rest of the CRM team
- Managing all email stakeholders to ensure deadlines and processes are met
- Manage and track performance of team to maximise efficiency, output and results
- Understand your members – analyse localised behavioural patterns and use this to guide strategy.
- 2 or more years experience creating and managing email campaigns using a leading ESP such as ExactTarget, or similar platform.
- Advanced Excel and Google Analytics (or similar analytics package)
- Experience managing large-scale, high frequency email campaigns.
- Experience with A/B testing & statistical validity.
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A self-starting attitude—ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
- •22 Days annual leave days plus 3 days holiday at Christmas.
- •Commission & booking fee refund on SE bookings.
- •Supply of food and drinks in the kitchen.
- •Discounted membership for Gym Box and Edge Cycle.
- •After probation you will also be eligible for child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme plus our pension scheme.
- •Outstanding attention to detail, and strong planning and prioritisation skills.
- •Swedish language at either native or advanced level.
- •Good experience in the email execution process, creating or working with existing processes and team members to produce timely, effective email marketing campaigns.
- •Experience working with email at large scale and high frequency, ideally in Scandinavian markets.
- •Experience in stakeholder management, collaborating a team to work together for the best possible outcome.